Warsaw watchmaking tradition dates back to the 16th century. In 1752, as a result of the growing production of clocks and the growing number of artisans, a watchmakers’ guild was established in Warsaw.
The city turbulent history allowed for only a few products of the local watchmaking craft to survive. Being fully aware of the uniqueness of these historic objects, we have been building our collection for years.
The Room features a carefully selected set of clocks which will allow the visitors to appreciate the beauty of precise mechanisms and decorative casings. The majority of the clocks is in working order – they continue to measure time.