The project is dedicated to the famous personal exhibition of Anna Semyonovna Golubkina (1864–1927) which took place in the winter of 1914–1915.
It was named In Favour of the Wounded in connection with the outbreak of the war. All income from the sold tickets, postcards and casts from sculptures was sent over as an aid to wounded soldiers.
The memorial exhibition will reproduce a fragment of the 1914-1915 exhibition, it will display sculptures stored in the funds of Anna Golubkina Memorial Museum and in the sculpture department of the Tretyakov Gallery. The exhibition will also present documents: the catalogue and photographs of the 1914 exhibition, the 1915 publications in newspapers.