Well, I came into professional photography more by chance than choice. I developed the flair for photography while pursuing mass communication and ended being a trained cinematographer in Mumbai.
I have worked for several serials, ads, documentaries, films and music videos. But I am most comfortable looking for a tiny insect in scorching heat or for a good specimen of nudibranch in the depths of the ocean. My love for nature has made me travel extensively through the forests and oceans of Asia and Africa.
It is said that one cannot learn more with a glass full, my glass is still empty, I need people to help me fill it up with creative, meaningful and out of the ordinary work.
• Visiting faculty to Mass Communication Research Center, Jamia Millia Islamia 2017-2018
• Taught photography in fine arts department of Dr. shakuntala mishra national rehabilitation university Lucknow 2015-2017
• First ever underwater photography exhibition in Uttar Pradesh, 2018
• First ever solo exhibition of photographs on wildlife in Uttar pradesh, Lucknow 2015
• Photography exhibition at Lucknow international airport 2016.
• Worked for underwater film services, Mumbai. • Projects undertaken • Talaash (Feature film) • C.I.D. Serial • Aahat Serial • Carlsberg ad • Shot a promotional campaign for Teach for India • Worked on Various Mutli camera shows for Mr. Gyan Sahay (cinematographer) • Assisted Mr. Krishnamurthy (cinematographer) on sets of • ‘Gutargoon’ a show on sub TV • Conducted a cinematography workshop in Ethiopia.