Klaus-Dirk Henke, Professor emeritus of Economics (Public Finance and Health Economics), Technical University of Berlin, Department of Economics and Management, member of the Advisory Board to the German Ministry of Finance.
- 1963 – 65, University of Cologne;
- 1965 – 66, London School of Economics;
- 1966 – 68, University of Cologne (Diploma in Economics);
- 1968 – 69, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor;
- 1970, University of Cologne (Ph. D. in Economics).
- 1969 – 72, Assistant/Associate Professor at the Universities of Cologne and Marburg;
- 1972 - 74, Visiting Scholar at the Brookings Institution;
- 1979 - 80, Washington, D.C.;
- 1976, Habilitation at the University of Marburg;
- 1976 – 95, Professor of Economics at the University of Hannover;
- 1986, Visiting Professor at the University of Vienna;
- 1989, Visiting Professor at the University of Bristol;
- 1995-2011, Professor of Economics (Public Finance and Health Economics) at the Technical University of Berlin;
- 1996 – 2004, Director at the European Centre for Comparative Government and Public Policy, Berlin;
- 2004-2009, Speaker of the Centre for Innovative Health Care Technology (ZiG) at the TU Berlin;
- 2000, Bundesverdienstkreuz am Bande (Federal Cross of Merit on Ribbon).
- 1968 – 69, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) – Scholar; - 1974 – 76, German National Science Council
Europäische Schriften zu Staat und Wirtschaft (since1999).
- 1994-2002, Convent of the Evangelische Akademie Loccum;
- since 1984, Advisory Board to the German Ministry of Finance;
- since 1993, Academy of Sciences, Göttingen;
- 1987 – 98, Advisory Board for the Concerted Action in Health Care;
- 1993 – 98, Chairman